Monday, September 19, 2011

Seoul day 2

Today was our city tour of Seoul.  We had a wonderful tour guide named William.  He is a post grad student and is studying law.  He is a volunteer for our adoption agency.  He told me that it felt good to volunteer for an organization like Holt that helped in international adoptions.   He took us to GyeonbokGung Palace, the Korean Folk History Museum, a traditional Korean lunch and ended at Insadong Market.  It was a busy but fun day.  We are now back in our room.  Brandon is asleep on the couch with Mason and of course you know what I'm doing.   Tomorrow is the big day and I'm getting very nervous and excited.  It still doesn't seem real that I'm in Korea and that tomorrow I'll will be meeting my daughter for the first time.  I hate to cut this short but I'm all over the place emotionally and really can't think straight right now.  Maybe I'll settle down and come back later but for now it's goodnight.  Please pray for us tomorrow and everyone involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment