Saturday, September 24, 2011

Headed Home

We are finally headed home.  It is around 4:30 a.m. here in Seoul and everyone is still sleeping except for me.  We have had a wonderful time here in Korea but I'm so ready to get home to see my boys and family. Daria's personality is really coming out.  She is already spoilt.  Yesterday she should us she could throw a good little fit if she didn't get her way.  Wow what am I in for...only time will tell and I'm sure this flight home should be interesting.  I hope that she does well.

My heart is still so full from all of our experiences here and how much of God's grace we have seen along the way.  Brandon and I knew that we were doing what God wanted us to do but the evidence has just been so overwhelming it still brings tears to my eyes as I write this.  Brandon told me yesterday...Sonia we are doing something pretty big here aren't we. I said yes, I think we are.  You just don't realize how big until you are in the middle of it.  We are changing a child's life forever.  Daria is no longer an orphan.  She is our daughter and we will make sure that she knows that she is a child of God.  I will share more about some of our stories when I get back home and can process more.  All my emotions are still very raw and I can't think without bawling.  Then I can't see to type but I will get to them soon.  Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement along the way.  We love each and everyone of you!!  Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment