Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 1 in Seoul

I know that some of you are going to fall out that I, Sonia Bice am blogging!! Well, thanks to my dear friend Liz I have entered the blog world.  She wanted me to blog about everything I felt and did while here to get our baby girl.  I told her if you set it up for me and tell me what to do....I would.  I woke up this morning to a message with all the information for my new blog and guess what...it's kind of exciting. Well we arrived in Seoul Saturday at 4:00 and was met at the airport by a very nice man that Holt had set up to met us.  He brought us to the hotel and we crashed not long after that.  The bad thing we were up this morning around 1.  I haven't been back to sleep so I'm sure that I will crash again tonight.  Brandon, Mason and myself went out this morning to take a look around and we found a 7 Eleven right out the doors of our hotel.  Mason was craving an ice cold coke.  I met another adoptive mom in the lobby and she had been to Dunkin Doughnuts and brought us coffee.  How sweet was that....thanks Karen!!  We will be going to Namdaemun Market and Lotte Mart today.  I will try to post pictures later but as many of you know I'm technically challenged.  Until later!!  Love Sonia

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I cannot wait to hear more about the next few days! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your pictures and reading about your adventures. I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! I love you. : )

    ReplyDelete